Author Topic: 1/35 Post Apoc figures  (Read 2953 times)

Offline Ramba

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
Re: 1/35 Post Apoc figures
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2020, 08:57:40 AM »
@Ramba - Another figure that you might be interested in is this "post-apocalyptic" from MasterBox: 35213 - Desert Battle Series An old Raider - Vadim

Thanks for the link to the MasterBox Vadim figure. I had seen it for sale but they were only available from Ukraine. Hope to see them available soon in the USA, I will be getting one.

https://www.scalehobbyist.com/catagories/browse.php?pg=1&ppp=48&sb=stocknumber&so=a&pr=1&sc=35&man=MBL
ScaleHobbyist has two of the series in stock and for sale

Thanks! I just saw Frank3k's post that he ordered it from Scale Hobbyist. I will have to order it soon.

Offline Ramba

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2020, 09:10:58 AM »
Converting this Evolution Miniatures 1/35 Russian soldier. I used the head from the Nuts Planet Heavy Charger figure. I used a different head on the Nuts Planet figure. The rifle is from Tahk.

Here what they were supposed to look like.

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2020, 04:53:57 PM »
Really like that head, Ramba, &, if you do the skull paint job, it'll look fantastic on that figure. 8)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Ramba

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2021, 04:17:13 AM »
Really like that head, Ramba, &, if you do the skull paint job, it'll look fantastic on that figure. 8)

Thanks! I will try to paint it like that but mine more than likely won't look anything like that HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Ramba

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2021, 04:26:24 AM »
My latest post apoc figures. They are Evolution Miniatures 1/35 Soviet Scouts WW2. I changed the heads to Live Resin US M17 gas mask heads. I also added new weapons. The M4 is from AFV Club and the M16A2 is from Trumpeter. I cut the winter knit beanie hats off the heads and put them on the gas mask heads. Similar style beanie hats like in the photo of the US Marines in winter gear. I will more than likely paint my figures the same way in the white and gray camo with the coyote tan beanie hats.

I have some ACU camo decals I can use for the gray pixels on the white winter uniforms. It will be close enough.

Online Jeffry Fontaine

• Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2021, 05:07:10 AM »
Very nice! :smiley:
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2021, 08:54:20 AM »
Cool! 8)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline buzzbomb

• Low Concentration Span, oft wanders betwixt projects
  • Accurate Scale representations of fictional stuff
    • Club and my stuff site
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2021, 11:51:41 AM »
So, can we expect a rather spectacular Diorama at some stage ?

These figgies are really interesting

Offline Ramba

« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2021, 09:18:28 PM »
Thanks everyone!

Offline Ramba

« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2021, 09:36:49 PM »
So, can we expect a rather spectacular Diorama at some stage ?

These figgies are really interesting

I do plan on doing a snow diorama for these figures. Still not decided on how to lay it out though.

I have the Evolution Miniatures snowman. I trimmed the German helmet to look like a top hat.

I will be adding the other Evolution Miniatures 1/35 Soviet Scout WW2. The head was replaced with a Live Resin US M17 gas mask with hood. He will be resting the right leg on the side of the snowman. The M203 is from Trumpeter.

Here are some of the products I will be using to make the snow. A couple from Krycell and AK.

An example from the Krycell products page.

Offline Old Wombat

« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2021, 11:10:06 PM »
The Krycell stuff looks pretty good. :smiley:

Not that I'm any kind of expert on snow, now dust, on the other hand, ... ! ;D