Author Topic: ThreeD-Wild Miniatures  (Read 31 times)

Online GTX_Admin

  • Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
ThreeD-Wild Miniatures
« on: Today at 12:40:25 AM »
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Online GTX_Admin

  • Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: ThreeD-Wild Miniatures
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:40:52 AM »
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Online GTX_Admin

  • Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: ThreeD-Wild Miniatures
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:41:25 AM »

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Online GTX_Admin

  • Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: ThreeD-Wild Miniatures
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:42:38 AM »
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Online GTX_Admin

  • Evil Administrator bent on taking over the Universe!
  • Administrator - Yep, I'm the one to blame for this place.
  • Whiffing Demi-God!
    • Beyond the Sprues
Re: ThreeD-Wild Miniatures
« Reply #4 on: Today at 12:43:45 AM »

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.

Offline Old Wombat

  • "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: ThreeD-Wild Miniatures
« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:32:54 AM »


Tempting!  :D  ...  Until I saw the price!  :o




That didn't take long!  ;D
« Last Edit: Today at 01:43:22 AM by Old Wombat »
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."