Author Topic: SA Scale Model Expo 2026  (Read 136 times)

Offline Old Wombat

  • "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
SA Scale Model Expo 2026
« on: September 22, 2026, 08:54:25 PM »



I will be there all weekend (mostly)!  8)

Hope to see any South Aussies, & anyone else, who can make it!  :smiley: :smiley:
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Buzzbomb

  • Low Concentration Span, oft wanders betwixt projects
  • Accurate Scale representations of fictional stuff
    • Club and my stuff site
Re: SA Scale Model Expo 2026
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2026, 06:03:02 AM »
I have booked some accommodation.. so pretty ,much sort of, have to be there  ;D

Firm believer in if you go to a show, support it by contributing something to make the show of value for the public, with the hope of getting more on board.

Now what to bring, what to bring ?

Offline Old Wombat

  • "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: SA Scale Model Expo 2026
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 12:23:20 PM »
9 DAYS & COUNTING DOWN!  ;D  ;D
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."