Author Topic: Zealandia Aero Corporation BR-26K in 1/48 Scale - Finished Images Pg.4  (Read 29813 times)

Offline Old Wombat

  • "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: Zealandia Aero Corporation BR-26K in 1/48 Scale - Finished Images Pg.4
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2026, 01:40:07 AM »
Thanks, mate!  :icon_alabanza:  :smiley:
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline apophenia

  • Perversely enjoys removing backgrounds.
  • Patterns? What patterns?
Re: Zealandia Aero Corporation BR-26K in 1/48 Scale - Finished Images Pg.4
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2026, 06:07:06 AM »
Oh that is mighty, mighty tasty  :smiley:  And loved your details specs table  8)
"Well, Tom Thompson came paddling past, I'm pretty sure it was him ..."

Offline Old Wombat

  • "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: Zealandia Aero Corporation BR-26K in 1/48 Scale - Finished Images Pg.4
« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2026, 09:30:44 AM »
Thank you, Stephen!  :icon_alabanza:

The spec's are taken from the Panavia Tornado & tweaked using the "Yeah, that sounds sorta right" method to suit the modified airframe.  ;)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline apophenia

  • Perversely enjoys removing backgrounds.
  • Patterns? What patterns?
Re: Zealandia Aero Corporation BR-26K in 1/48 Scale - Finished Images Pg.4
« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2026, 09:32:32 AM »
...  & tweaked using the "Yeah, that sounds sorta right" method to suit the modified airframe.  ;)

In time-honoured whiffing tradition  :D
"Well, Tom Thompson came paddling past, I'm pretty sure it was him ..."

Offline Gingie

  • Has been to Tatooine...
That is just too cool! Love the weapons load out too!