Author Topic: SLB Heavy Industries latest project- ELUNIA Hovertank  (Read 11572 times)

Offline Steve Blazo

  • The man likes white plastic...weird.
    • flickr
SLB Heavy Industries latest project- ELUNIA Hovertank
« on: September 10, 2018, 09:58:54 PM »
SLB Heavy Industries latest project- ELUNIA Hovertank

The base kit

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1871/44544000502_202afc8751_b.jpg[/img]

The beginning

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1866/44543998282_0497d190b2_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1842/29655926367_0eab3373ec_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1848/29655927667_11667cbce8_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1876/42783842500_de3d186f92_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1856/43875409084_8cb09e4d99_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1869/44594047721_b8ca09fd91_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1847/30723425778_1fb9ab16fa_b.jpg[/img]

With a few details added

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1851/44594050011_7abac221d1_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1869/30723427048_a8fd93de93_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1860/44544005702_e2644d81a9_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1900/30723428318_889e2c900e_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1864/44544007032_435640e02a_b.jpg[/img]

First coat

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1876/30723429738_a42227776d_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1895/44544008502_2f050056df_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1860/30723431318_dd816b8a33_b.jpg[/img]

Finished

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1881/44544009972_270da40b65_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1866/30723432868_d8eb8b921f_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1900/42783836780_fc77bcb508_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1890/29655923147_2d0d3ac6c2_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1865/42783838450_b8bb4cc19c_b.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1876/29655924957_b4a68d8776_b.jpg[/img]
As I walk through the valley of death,
I have no fear, because I am the meanest mother*ucker in the whole valley.
- Gen. George S. Patton

Offline Camthalion

  • The man has done a pink tank...need we say more?!
Re: SLB Heavy Industries latest project- ELUNIA Hovertank
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 06:24:33 AM »
Looks great.  Nice work

Offline Jeffry Fontaine

  • Unaffiliated Independent Subversive...and the last person to go for a trip on a Mexicana dH Comet 4
  • Global Moderator
  • His stash is able to be seen from space...
Re: SLB Heavy Industries latest project- ELUNIA Hovertank
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 12:46:29 PM »
From start to finish, this is certainly a creative build on the rather ancient Tamiya M60A2. 
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Offline Buzzbomb

  • Low Concentration Span, oft wanders betwixt projects
  • Accurate Scale representations of fictional stuff
    • Club and my stuff site
Re: SLB Heavy Industries latest project- ELUNIA Hovertank
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 04:19:24 PM »
Ta daaaa !

Magic.
Terrific job. I have always thought that turret was screaming out "use me for a grav tank".. and there it is.

Now where is that M-47 I have with no running gear ;)

Offline Old Wombat

  • "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
Re: SLB Heavy Industries latest project- ELUNIA Hovertank
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 04:53:13 PM »
M60A2 "Spaceship" almost living up to the nickname here. ;)

Great build, Steve! Very cool! 8) 8)

You do that worn look much better than I've ever been able to achieve. :smiley:
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline Steve Blazo

  • The man likes white plastic...weird.
    • flickr
Re: SLB Heavy Industries latest project- ELUNIA Hovertank
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 09:36:51 PM »
Thank you all.
As I walk through the valley of death,
I have no fear, because I am the meanest mother*ucker in the whole valley.
- Gen. George S. Patton

Offline tiking

  • Under investigation for passing off photos of real vehicles as models
  • Master Weatherer
Re: SLB Heavy Industries latest project- ELUNIA Hovertank
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 12:35:40 AM »
Awesome! Well done.
Charles
........................................
Nothing is incapable beyond what you are capable

Offline tanktastic43

  • Newly Joined - Welcome me!
Re: SLB Heavy Industries latest project- ELUNIA Hovertank
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2018, 06:50:00 PM »
Great paint!

Well done.

tt43.

Offline andonio64

  • Fio Piccolo's understudy
Re: SLB Heavy Industries latest project- ELUNIA Hovertank
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2018, 10:26:46 PM »
Great !!!