Author Topic: 2018 IPMS/Region 12 Contest and Swap Meet Sept ON HOLD  (Read 4115 times)

Offline Andy_USA

• Newly Joined - Welcome me!
2018 IPMS/Region 12 Contest and Swap Meet Sept ON HOLD
« on: August 29, 2018, 01:50:02 AM »
  Hi all, On Sept14th and 15th our club, Spartanburg Scale Modelers will be hosting the 2018 IMPS/Region 12 Contest and swap meet. I would like invite anyone who might have nothing to do that day and live in the North and South Carolina area to join us in a day of fun. It looks like this is going to be a good day but I would like for it to be a great one. One highlight will be demos and seminars throughout the day by Tiger productions, they feature MIG Productions USA, AK Interactive USA,Custom Dioramics.
   We still have a few vendor tables available. If you vend or know someone who does vend let them know about us we’d like to see them there. Tables are running $30.00 for the first one and $10.00 each thereafter. All late fees and deposit requirements have been waived from now till the show begins.
   If you want to help out but cannot attend then maybe you could send something to our raffle or sponsor a category in the contest. If you can help out in any way contact me at law0941@yahoo.com for more information or visit our website at https://ssmssc.wixsite.com/region12-2018 .
  Your help will not only help defer contest cost but will also help us in our efforts to grow our hobby. We have been working on junior support and adults reentering the hobby 
See You There!!!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 03:25:09 AM by Andy_USA »

Offline Andy_USA

Re: 2018 IPMS/Region 12 Contest and Swap Meet Sept 14th and 15th
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 09:05:31 PM »
I have just a few vendor tables left for the IPMS/Region 12 Contest and Swap Meet. We may get a little wet but it looks like the storm is going to avoid us for the most part. contact me if you are on the edge. It looks like we may have a lot more folks looking for something to do that day so you may not want to miss out on a captive audience so to speak. My contact info is below.

See You There,
Andy Whitworth
Spartanburg Scale Modelers
Webmaster, Vendor Contact, and Raffle Coordinator
1547 Logan Patrick Court
Gastonia NC 28052
Ph: 704-674-5736
E-Mail law0941@yahoo.com

Offline Andy_USA

Re: 2018 IPMS/Region 12 Contest and Swap Meet Sept ON HOLD
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 03:25:31 AM »
After talking to the president of IPMS/Spartanburg Scale Models I have found that the previously reported re-schedule date of Oct 20 in in error. The re-schedule date is currently ON HOLD until damages in Eastern North Carolina can be determined. For future announcements please watch the IPMS event calendar, Spartan Scale Modelers Facebook and IPMS/Region12 Facebook pages. Repeating this news the re-schedule date for the IPMS/Region 12 Contest and Swap Meet is currently on hold.
Thank You,
Andy Whitworth