Modelling > Bite Me! (or Tiger Mouth/Anything with a mouth) GB

Anteater Recon vehicle

<< < (2/6) > >>

Kerick:
When you added the word Anteater to the title I immediately thought you might be working on an F-111 but your writing suggests not likely.

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: Kerick on July 23, 2022, 11:00:40 PM ---When you added the word Anteater to the title I immediately thought you might be working on an F-111 but your writing suggests not likely.

--- End quote ---

I think Do335...

Kerick:

--- Quote from: raafif on July 23, 2022, 12:21:24 PM ---Side planks added to the upper hull & trimmed the rear plate. Glued the said plate to the hull but found I had trimmed too much off in places but that’s easily fixed later.  Now to join the upper & lower sections before starting on the dozens of superstructure additions.

My God !  So far this must be the fastest build I have ever done !!

--- End quote ---

Upper hull and rear plate = tank?
Landing gear = aircraft?
Superstructure = ship?
Me = puzzled!
Looking forward to pics of this whatever it turns out to be!

Old Wombat:
Flying Boat? ??? ;)

raafif:
Glued the hulls together !  A little mismatch but better than some kits from the box. 
But now for the hard bit – filling the large missing sections created by my initial mods & cuts with plasticard.  I’m not good at getting the measurement exactly the same or even cutting straight lines so I spent an hour “cut & check”- ing two lines then another 45 minutes on another piece ….. but it’s coming together so far.

Glued bits together, mainly from the old Tamiya Marder & various kits to make a main turret with mantlet.  A sub-turret was made using the Marder gun & a base.
Started experimenting with adding non kit bits to add interest.

Aircraft, Tank, Ship ????  That's for me to know & you to be puzzled over !!
           If you don't like that then Bite Me ;D

May post an image soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version