Author Topic: Swedish Decals  (Read 633 times)

Offline elmayerle

• Its about time there was an Avatar shown here...
  • Über Engineer...at least that is what he tells us.
Swedish Decals
« on: December 01, 2023, 11:58:05 AM »
Looking for some 1/72 Swedish decals for the Hawker Hunter, I came across a company with a fascinating selection, Moose Republic Decals.  They are carried by Rebell Hobby in Sweden and I will let y'all know what they are like after no set arrives.

Online The Big Gimper

• Any model will look better in RCAF, SEAC or FAA markings
  • Global Moderator
  • Cut. Cut. Cut. Measure. Cut. Cut. Crap. Toss.
    • Photobucket Modeling Album
Re: Swedish Decals
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2023, 04:08:41 AM »
Looking for some 1/72 Swedish decals for the Hawker Hunter, I came across a company with a fascinating selection, Moose Republic Decals.  They are carried by Rebell Hobby in Sweden and I will let y'all know what they are like after no set arrives.

I have some Moose's for my 1/72 Spitfires.

I just checked Hannants. They have lots of Moose's but not the 1/72 Hunter sheet.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 06:16:40 AM by The Big Gimper »
Work in progress ::

I am giving up listing them. They all end up on the shelf of procrastination anyways.

User and abuser of Bothans...

Offline Old Wombat

• "We'll see when I've finished whether I'm showing off or simply embarrassing myself."
  • "Define 'interesting'?"
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2023, 03:29:07 PM »
That's a lot of Mooses! :icon_surprised:

But, apparently, there should be more Mooses because some Mooses aren't there. :o

;)
"This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and, ah, explode."

Offline elmayerle

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2023, 01:04:15 PM »

I have some Moose's for my 1/72 Spitfires.

I just checked Hannants. They have lots of Moose's but not the 1/72 Hunter sheet.
Yeah, I had to go through Rebell Hobby for mine.

Offline elmayerle

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2023, 01:43:31 PM »
I got my Hunter decal sheets.  Each set has enough to do one of 10 different aircraft, including early and late "Acro Hunter" team markings.  Beautiful decals.