Modelling > Aero-space

Brewster Buffalo/Buccaneer/Bermuda Ideas

(1/3) > >>

sequoiaranger:
I made an enlarged-engined "Bison" a long time ago:

But was never very satisfied with it. It looked imbalanced, with too much forward. I "Phoenixed" it recently, adding a P-47 rear fuselage and tail, wingtips, enlarged tailplanes, and moved the cockpit slightly forward. I also tried out an "innovative" camo scheme, though keeping with the NEIAF markings:

The result is a more "balanced" plane, with dimensional and power upgrades.

But, my thoughts turn to a simple "paint/markings" Buffalo whif---maybe the Philippines gets some Finnish-style Buffaloes (B-239) to augment their P-26 "Peashooters" and the red-white, and blue diamonds appear on their wings!

raafif:
funny cam .... come on, admit it ! - you were playing with your model in the bath while blowing soap bubbles ;D

I have a Tamiya Buffalo that I want to make into a Soviet one - just need to find a 48th P-40B nose at a good price.

Jeffry Fontaine:
The "combat evolved" Brewster Buffalo :)

Looks great with the fuselage stretch. 

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: raafif on June 07, 2012, 06:01:52 AM ---funny cam .... come on, admit it ! - you were playing with your model in the bath while blowing soap bubbles ;D

I have a Tamiya Buffalo that I want to make into a Soviet one - just need to find a 48th P-40B nose at a good price.

--- End quote ---

Kit bash the Buffalo with the Il-2 Sturmovik ?

apophenia:
I did a retouch of the Brewster SB2A as a single-seat Buccaneer fighter.

http://beyondthesprues.com/Forum/index.php?topic=351.msg5641#msg5641

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version