Modelling > Post Apocalyptic GB

The Traders - Deal is done!

<< < (4/9) > >>

apophenia:

--- Quote from: The Big Gimper on August 17, 2021, 12:06:37 AM ---My son is a Bombardier in the 30th Field Artillery Regiment RCA...

--- End quote ---

'The Bytown Gunners' are a good gig. Close enough to Pet for exercises, lots of regimental history, and plenty of ceremonial opportunities. Plus, during Gun Salutes on Parliament Hill, 30 RCA are the only gunners able to use Queen Victoria's statue as an aiming aid  :smiley:

The Big Gimper:
 >:(
--- Quote from: apophenia on August 17, 2021, 04:33:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: The Big Gimper on August 17, 2021, 12:06:37 AM ---My son is a Bombardier in the 30th Field Artillery Regiment RCA...

--- End quote ---

'The Bytown Gunners' are a good gig. Close enough to Pet for exercises, lots of regimental history, and plenty of ceremonial opportunities. Plus, during Gun Salutes on Parliament Hill, 30 RCA are the only gunners able to use Queen Victoria's statue as an aiming aid  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Thanks Stephen. My daughter is also at the 30th. She in the process of completing her DP1. In 2 weeks time she will be going to the Meaford training facility for her live fire exercise on the C3. She was a sentry at the 42 gun salute for the Governor General.  Then she got the "pleasure" of helping to clean up the guns.

To the best of my knowledge Queen Victoria is still standing.  ;D

apophenia:

--- Quote from: The Big Gimper on August 17, 2021, 05:10:44 AM ---To the best of my knowledge Queen Victoria is still standing.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Thank heavens for blank rounds, eh?

Best of luck to your daughter on her Arty DP1 ... and fingers crossed for kindly Snr NCMs too  :smiley:

Buzzbomb:
A bit of progress. The vastly over engineered, but built for purpose Trader Trailer. Cobbled up a Collar for the Camel

Plan to have a few solar panels, to charge devices/radios and lots of boxes for stuff. Figures are starting to take shape as well with various bits and bobs.
using the Meng US Military Individual equip set. The pack straps glue down just lovely and fit nicely. Heaps of nice kit in that set

Tudder side of the trailer. Been gathering up goods for the load as well.

Robomog:
Solar panels look very convincing,  how were they made ?

Mog
>^-.-^<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version