Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2020 Group Build Poll

<< < (7/8) > >>

GTX_Admin:
There will be some combining etc.  Give me a couple of days to sort things out...

ChernayaAkula:

--- Quote from: kitnut617 on January 17, 2020, 12:31:16 AM ---I think all you need to do is have a second poll for the ideas tied for third. <...>

--- End quote ---

Yes, that's basically what I was thinking. :smiley: Run Sci-Fi and Firefighters as #1 and #2, have a second poll for the remaining options.

kitnut617:

--- Quote from: ChernayaAkula on January 17, 2020, 02:16:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: kitnut617 on January 17, 2020, 12:31:16 AM ---I think all you need to do is have a second poll for the ideas tied for third. <...>

--- End quote ---

Yes, that's basically what I was thinking. :smiley: Run Sci-Fi and Firefighters as #1 and #2, have a second poll for the remaining options.

--- End quote ---

I was thinking just the four which are tied for third ---

Brian da Basher:
Another thought is the whole GB within a GB idea.

For example, the main GB might be Unarmed but within it is Civil, Military, Swords Into Plowshares and VIP transport.

You could do this with Firefighting as well. Maybe even call it Emergency! or whatever and have GBs within it for firefighters, air ambulances, police (will they ever leave me alone?), etc.

No matter how things shake out the discussion has been most enjoyable. Thank you.

Brian da Basher

taiidantomcat:
IF Sci-fi wins I'll moderate it  :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version