Modelling > 2018 Clear your workbench GB

Rules

(1/6) > >>

GTX_Admin:

2018 Clear Your Workbench Group Buid...errr Build
Come all you procrastinators, slow builders, and other purveyors of half completed projects...this is the year to finish those projects.

Rules:

* Have fun!!
* Any project is allowable, so long as it is already started and not yet complete - that is the purpose of this group build after all.
* Physical models, profiles, stories are all allowed.
* Projects for other Group Builds that are not completed in time will automatically be nominated for here - no trying to hope everyone forgets what you were doing...or the fact that you were too slow to finish.
* The Group build runs for the entire of 2018 and will officially close 31 Dec 2018 - the goal is to finish the projects by the end of the year.
* Moderator will be GTX_Admin.  As always, bribes are welcomed...small, not traceable bills though.
* Have fun...and finish something!!!

Robomog:
I like this idea, especially as it will trawl the ovedue entries from the other group builds.  :D :D

PS what's a "buid" ?  ;D ;D ;D

Mog
>^-.-^<

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: Robomog on January 27, 2018, 05:47:30 AM ---PS what's a "buid" ?  ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

An incomplete "build" - quite appropriated for this GB I thought. ;)

kitnut617:
Well this might just be the 'kick-in-the-pants' I need. Got a few that really, really should be finished by now.

Frank3k:
Who's desk is that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version