Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2015 Group Build Calendar

(1/4) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Folks,

Following the vote, these will be the GBs for the coming 12months or so:

* Floaty/Ship/Naval GB (includes all things Naval Aviation as well as Seaplanes/Floatplanes): 1 Feb - 31 Mar
* Extended Service Life and/or Back dated GB:  1 Apr - 31 May
* Vertical Take off GB (includes helicopters, STOVL etc):  1 Jun - 31 Jul
* W.W.III-Between the years of 1946-1955 GB: 1 Aug - 30 Sep
* COIN aircraft GB:  1 Oct - 30 Nov
* Clear Your Bench GB: 1 Dec - 31 Jan 2016You will note that each GB is nominally for 2 months.  There might be some overlap if there are extensions but that shouldn't be an issue.  Following a separate vote, the annual "Clear Your Bench GB" will be at the end of the year (and the beginning of 2016 ;))

I will continue to be looking for volunteers as GB Moderators - speak up now!  We have ones for the first two GBs.

finsrin:
Have a ship model picked out.  To be built as 1/72 sort of a gun boat - sort of......
Less complex than last unfinished floaty build.  Something doable within time window.

GTX_Admin:
Folks,

It is less than a month before the "Vertical Take off GB (includes helicopters, STOVL etc)" GB is due to start and I am still to hear from anyone volunteering to moderate it.  Please speak up now.

taiidantomcat:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on May 03, 2015, 05:31:33 AM ---Folks,

It is less than a month before the "Vertical Take off GB (includes helicopters, STOVL etc)" GB is due to start and I am still to hear from anyone volunteering to moderate it.  Please speak up now.

--- End quote ---

I can jump on this one, but I will be doing it one handed since I got baby Tomcat around. Shouldn't be difficult, even for this bunch of hooligans and malcontents  >:(

GTX_Admin:
It's still a month or so away but we are looking for a moderator for the "W.W.III-Between the years of 1946-1955" GB.  Please speak up ...or risk being volunteered... C:-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version