Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2014 GB Calendar

<< < (8/9) > >>

Dr. YoKai:
I'm looking forward to the WW 1 GB...I could see doing the  Civilian build too, but the former would be my priority.

kitnut617:
I'm in on the Civvie one as I've just found out the decals I had ordered for it (which were taking forever to get done), will be here in the next week or so.

GTX_Admin:
Ok folks..glad for the feedback.  Now I will totally ignore it and do whatever I want…err…will acquiesce to your calls and extend the "Anything but military GB" to 21 September.

jcf:

--- Quote from: buzzbomb on May 28, 2014, 06:32:01 AM ---Pretty sure I will contribute something along the line to one or the other, so not fussed at all.
Considering I have no ideas for either WW1 or civvy at the moment, nor subjects for either, rarely is that too much of a bother to get something done.

Does a Walking Dead meme work for Civvy ? >:D

--- End quote ---

TV + Reality TV = Walking Deadliest Axemen, zombies, fishermen, loggers, boats, chainsaws and yarders ... what could go wrong.

jcf:

--- Quote from: Weaver on May 28, 2014, 04:34:50 AM ---I'm up for the Soppy Treehugging Peacenik GB if it'll make Jon happy.... ;)

Either time option will work for me, but longer is better, since I have no plan to do the WWI one. (In any case, you can't refuse an extension on the Peace GB since that might start a fight.... >:D )

--- End quote ---

You can build a tracked, nukular-powered robot logging machine fer all I care.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version