Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2014 GB Calendar

<< < (3/9) > >>

GTX_Admin:
An "Anything but military GB" is an option to...maybe merge with a "Swords into Plowshares" GB?

I would recommend that people remember that the timeframe is 4 weeks (6 at a stretch), so you may not want ideas that are too complex or require long timeframes.

Brian da Basher:
I really like the idea of merging those two, Mr GTX. There seems to be a good bit of overlap between them.

I was part of a Found Objects GB once and it was a lot of fun. It helped me see common objects in a different light.

Brian da Basher

GTX_Admin:
Ok folks, I have made an "Executive Decision" (oh, the power….Mwahahaha!!!):  The gap in our GB calendar is now filled by the "Anything but military" GB.  This will be a short one going from 1 Jul - 28 Jul (with possible extension).  It can all sorts of things but they aren't supposed to be warlike or military.  Therefore get your civilian hats on, plan on turning those swords into plowshares, etc…

Feel free to also nominate as GB Moderator.

Brian da Basher:

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on April 05, 2014, 04:56:45 AM ---Ok folks, I have made an "Executive Decision" (oh, the power….Mwahahaha!!!):  The gap in our GB calendar is now filled by the "Anything but military" GB.  This will be a short one going from 1 Jul - 28 Jul (with possible extension).  It can all sorts of things but they aren't supposed to be warlike or military.  Therefore get your civilian hats on, plan on turning those swords into plowshares, etc…

Feel free to also nominate as GB Moderator.

--- End quote ---

Excellent, Mr GTX! Can I nominate you?

Brian da Basher

GTX_Admin:
You can try...though Jon has already agreed to.  Besides, I will be travelling again for the main part of July.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version