Modelling > The Floaty GB June 1 - Aug 31

Floaty Rules

(1/3) > >>

Cliffy B:
Attention all hands, now here the this, the following rules will go into affect ship wide no earlier than March 1st:

1.  As the title says, all things that float/spend time on/under the water are allowed; civie as well as military and sci-fi.  Your subject must come in direct contact with the water though.  It can't simply fly/ride over it. 

This includes, but is not limited to all forms of rafts, boats, ships, submarines, submersibles, flying boats, float planes, and amphibians.  If you're unsure, file a proposal with the OOD and it will be taken under advisement.

2.  Duration is March 1 - April 30 with a 2 week extension available if needed.  Speak up if you want one when the time comes.

3.  Be creative people!!!  Blow the box wide open and leave it in the rear view!

4.  Physical builds, profiles, stories, and any combination thereof will all be accepted.  Collaborations are welcomed and encouraged.

5.  Partially constructed builds will be subject to approval prior to their inclusion.

6.  When in doubt ask!  Father Ennis and myself are in charge of this one so direct your questions/comments/concerns/general griping to us please.

That concludes the rules.  Liberty will expire at 24:59 on the 28th.  We'll be departing the deserts promptly at 00:00 so make sure you're aboard and your gear is squared away unless you want to be left behind  ;)  That is all.

-Mike

Edit: Now here this, there will hereby be a time table extension of exactly 2 weeks and not a day more.  2400 hours on May 15th (your local time) is the new deadline.  Get cracking people!!!!

Dr. YoKai:
 Hmmm. So...Hooooooovercraft rule OK?

Cliffy B:
Yes sir!

Dr. YoKai:
 Excellent! I think I've got a ( possibly ) new method for finishing hover skirts that even Radish will
 approve of...( It involves rubber. )

TerryCampion:
Rubber is good  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version