Current and Finished Projects > Scifi and Fantasy

Post- Apocalypse Diorama #2

(1/6) > >>

Old Wombat:
OK, you've all met the Motorcycle of the Apocalypse;

If you haven't, look here: https://beyondthesprues.com/Forum/index.php?topic=9916.0

Well, I've started the diorama that it will be displayed on. Work is still in progress & is moving along steadily, if not rapidly.

Here are the "protagonists" of the scene:

Slightly blurry, but you get the idea.

Next is the base:

I'm in the process of "busying it up" & this photo is actually one I took so I could reference it when I go to put these pieces back onto the base.

Anyway, I'm building again, & that is a good thing!

LemonJello:
Off to a good looking start on this one.

Frank3k:
Nice job on the base. The Tamiya bottles could pass for concrete barriers or variants of a Hesco barrier.

Dr. YoKai:
The base is looking excellent indeed. Really like the rifle woman, too.

Old Wombat:
Thank you, gentlemen! :icon_alabanza:

The base is, so far, just me splashing paint, pigment & washes over a Vallejo "Rubble street section" (SC002) Scenics Diorama Base.

Doc, the woman (I think she looks more like she's in her mid to late teens ;)) is an Armor35 (out of Russia) "Fantasy model after the disaster: Girl (stalker)" (ARM35909) figure. She comes with a Kalashnikov in her hands but I swapped that out for a Live Resin (again, Russian) M1014 (Benelli M4 Super 90) Tactical Shotgun, as I did for her very Soviet looking backpack.

(PS: I, also, filled in the exposed breasts; she was wearing a top that was better suited for night clubbing with the intention of hooking up for a one-nighter than surviving the post-apocalyptic wastes.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version