Modelling > Post Apocalyptic GB

The Traders - Deal is done!

<< < (2/9) > >>

apophenia:

--- Quote from: Buzzbomb on August 14, 2021, 06:55:47 AM ---I am on a stash depletion/recycle-reuse strategy over the last year or so, so unless it is in the stash already it ain't going to be there.****

--- End quote ---

Excellent approach, And, if I may say so, very a propos.

--- Quote from: Buzzbomb on August 14, 2021, 06:55:47 AM ---I am on a stash depletion/recycle-reuse strategy over the last year or so, so unless it is in the stash already it ain't going to be there.****

Annotations
**** Stuff that appears that I really, really have to have are exempt from the Stash depletion strategy.

--- End quote ---

Of course, in the spirit of this GB, additional material(s) should only be gathered through surprise raids on your neighbours' stashes  ;)

Robomog:
Looking good !

Hmmmm stash depletion .........good luck with that !    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mog
>^-.-^<

Frank3k:
Looking good. Where did you get the woman with a mask and socially distancing?

Story:

--- Quote from: Buzzbomb on August 14, 2021, 06:55:47 AM ---Yeah Story, like that but with less camels  ;)

I am on a stash depletion/recycle-reuse strategy over the last year or so, so unless it is in the stash already it ain't going to be there.****

--- End quote ---

Totally get that, but I figure inspiration threads like these are similar to dominos - in that we add ideas on that others may find motivating.

https://www.amazon.com/Figurines-Figurine-Miniature-Wildlife-Collection/dp/B089D93XY6/ref=asc_df_B089D93XY6/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=459704533092&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12592804098795869720&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9007306&hvtargid=pla-945058687885&psc=1

Kerick:
I like the elephants.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version