General Category > New Model Kit News/Reviews

Resin Scales -1/35 Tanks

(1/2) > >>

The Big Gimper:
Homepage: https://www.resinscales.com/

Welcome to our world's first World of Tank's resin kits store

With more than 20 tanks models, our vision in this business is to make collectors and adults happier, an alternative to digital screens since its establishment. RESINSCALES makes resin kits that appear in games like World of Tanks and War Thunder. Our model tanks are easier and faster to build than plastic kits. And we are manufacturing high quality unpainted and painted resin World of Tanks models in 1:35 scale that can't be found anywhere in the world.

We are ready to instill in our customers the care and passion we show for our work, with a wide range of products designed and produced by our helpful and expert team. We are aware of the undeniable effects of modeling on people and continue to support the hobby industry. We expertly scale RESINSCALES tanks from design to production, down to the last rivet on the bodies of the tanks. We are working to further improve our site and design more models for you, tank enthusiasts, by making it easy to find the World of Tanks resin models you need in one convenient place. Our site, where you will encounter a wide variety of unique models, is quite simple and extremely reliable. Enjoy quality, attractive prices and craftsmanship expertise every time you shop at RESINSCALES.

That being said, they have just announced the T57 Heavy Tank.

GTX_Admin:
Interesting...

Their AMX-50 looks tasty:

The T57 looks good too.  But what about this Carl - I'm surprised there was no comment by you:

The Big Gimper:
I've jumped off the Elon bandwagon Greg. He's so yesterday's evil genius. Pretty boring stuff right now.

But I am following the Bezo vs Branson bun fight right now.

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: The Big Gimper on July 18, 2021, 12:47:51 AM ---I've jumped off the Elon bandwagon

--- End quote ---

I don't believe you.

Kerick:
The T57 already looks like a whiff !! Cool!

Well a little googling and it turns out it is a whiff, at least in a game! Doh! Nice looking stuff but way too much money for my bank account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version