Current and Finished Projects > Scifi and Fantasy

Desert Speeder

<< < (4/5) > >>

tiking:

--- Quote from: Modelling_Mushi on April 18, 2021, 03:59:39 PM ---Silk purse out of a sow's ear, that's a gorgeous build and finish.

--- End quote ---

My humble thank you. Glad you liked the finish.

finsrin:
Takes speeder to another level (or two) with mods and weathering.  Looks 'used'.

tiking:

--- Quote from: finsrin on April 18, 2021, 06:11:42 PM ---Takes speeder to another level (or two) with mods and weathering.  Looks 'used'.

--- End quote ---

Used and abused, especially in that type of environment and combat scenario.

ChernayaAkula:
Yet again wonderful work!  :smiley: Your design fits the universe better than the original. The greeblification also adds much-needed detail, especially  when compared to the rather bare toy.

The idea of a monotrack speeder/bike is pretty cool, but Disney's set-up doesn't really work, I think. Looks sorta imbalanced with the driver sitting so far behind the tracks. Kinda funny how the brain will excuse the Force and giant space lasers, but draws the line at a centre-of-gravity issue, going "Yeah nah, that doesn't work at all".  ;D

tiking:

--- Quote from: ChernayaAkula on April 19, 2021, 07:21:44 AM ---Yet again wonderful work!  :smiley: Your design fits the universe better than the original. The greeblification also adds much-needed detail, especially  when compared to the rather bare toy.

The idea of a monotrack speeder/bike is pretty cool, but Disney's set-up doesn't really work, I think. Looks sorta imbalanced with the driver sitting so far behind the tracks. Kinda funny how the brain will excuse the Force and giant space lasers, but draws the line at a centre-of-gravity issue, going "Yeah nah, that doesn't work at all".  ;D

--- End quote ---

I guess they thought of a mono thread vehicle would associate better with the audience as it is currently on vehicle at the present time... Maybe...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version