Modelling > Land

BMP Family of Vehicles (BMP-1, BMP-2, BMP-3, BMP-XXX, etc.)

<< < (2/13) > >>

Maverick:
Jeff, perhaps you misread the info.  The IST Dynamics UMWP is an Un Manned Weapons Platform (ie: no-one in the turret).

Regards,

John

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: Maverick on March 20, 2012, 06:38:06 AM ---Jeff, perhaps you misread the info.  The IST Dynamics UMWP is an Un Manned Weapons Platform (ie: no-one in the turret).

--- End quote ---

With all of the vehicle electronics and spare rounds it is not going to be a very plush ride inside of that thing.  The BMP was cramped to start with and adding in all of the bells and whistles is going to make for a lot of sharp corners to bump into on the inside.

Maverick:
Ah ok.  I thought you meant the turret itself.

Most ex-Sov armoured vehicles are cramped by nature.  I think they tend to shoehorn everything into every space rather than worry about creature-comforts like the West.

Regards,

John

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: Maverick on March 20, 2012, 07:16:02 AM ---Ah ok.  I thought you meant the turret itself.

Most ex-Sov armoured vehicles are cramped by nature.  I think they tend to shoehorn everything into every space rather than worry about creature-comforts like the West.

--- End quote ---

The end user should be grateful that they company did not attempt to fit all of that kit into a BMD ;)

raafif:
some interesting colour schemes there .... Aqua-blue :icon_fsm:

That BMP with Lav-25 turret model is of a real demo machine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version