Notices > Forum Notices

Why is image insertion so bad on this board???

(1/3) > >>

tiking:
Sorry, but I've been holding this in since I became a member here. I do not know the why posting image here is a such an issue. Maybe it's just me or the host, I have no idea. Maybe I missed something. But every time I copy the codes needed to insert the photos, from my host site, Fokti, it takes so ****** long to go through the moments. And when it finally does, I get an Database error message;"Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator". So can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Frank3k:
I borrowed some images from Daveinthehat:

And they posted OK, although I noticed the first one was very fast to display, while subsequent ones were slightly slower than when I post from imgur. I right-clicked his images and got the URL. then posted it between img tags:

--- Code: ---[img]https://images43.fotki.com/v329/photos/2/914592/7219094/100_9755-vi.jpg[/img]
--- End code ---

tiking:
Well, something is wrong. Gonna try for  4th try.

GTX_Admin:
I post images probably every day without any issues.  I suspect the problem might be on your end with Fokti.

tiking:
Is there a limit of how big photos can be shared in one go? Sizes maybe? I'm guessing that could be the issue. I had to break up the amount of photo tags, to about 5 at a time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version