Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2019 Group Build Poll

<< < (10/11) > >>

tigercat:
Or the British Army Hippo Corps .

Old Wombat:

--- Quote from: Volkodav on January 18, 2019, 08:31:28 PM ---Beasts of burden include military airlifters?
Does it include ground and sea transport too, i.e. trucks, freighters, trains, humorously overloaded mopeds?

--- End quote ---

My reading of it included air & ground, with the probability of sea.

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on January 18, 2019, 11:20:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Volkodav on January 18, 2019, 08:31:28 PM ---Beasts of burden include military airlifters?
Does it include ground and sea transport too, i.e. trucks, freighters, trains, humorously overloaded mopeds?

--- End quote ---

My reading of it included air & ground, with the probability of sea.

--- End quote ---

Up to he GB Moderator at the end of the day but I see no reason why it shouldn't.

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: Some Duck with an Ultimax on January 18, 2019, 07:43:33 PM ---I assume we still have the year-long Clear your Workbench?

--- End quote ---

I think so.

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: Acree on January 18, 2019, 06:25:37 AM ---"Beasts of Burden + Airliners + Nonmilitary as one conglomerate GB"

Didn't see "Non-military" on the original list, but in the spirit of conglomerating: add Cropdusters, Firefighters, and Billionaire's Toys - since they all fit in the the "non-warplane genre"

--- End quote ---

"Non-military" wasn't listed as such but we decided a few years ago to have an annual non-military gB of some description.  I just mentioned it here when I made the comment about merging.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version