Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2017 Group Build Calendar

<< < (3/7) > >>

Brian da Basher:
Will be happy to mod the Non-Military GB if no one else is interested.

Here's another vote for combining the Non-Military and Racing GBs if that's still under consideration.

Brian da Basher

GTX_Admin:
I will give it a few more days before deciding re the Non-Military GB.  So, if anyone has objections or concerns, get in fast.

jcf:
I'd moderate the racing GB, and why not let Clear Your Workbench run
as an open-ended GB? Don't end the current version, just let it go
in perpetuity as an informal GB that can be entered/dropped out of
at will.

kitnut617:

--- Quote from: jcf on January 28, 2017, 12:47:36 PM ---I'd moderate the racing GB, and why not let Clear Your Workbench run
at will.

--- End quote ---

I'd make an attempt at the racing GB but not if it's mixed up with another GB. And I like the idea of an 'open-end' clear your bench GB. 

Mainly because of what happened to me during this years GB, both me and the missus got sick with a flu virus , I've had it for three weeks already and after the first week both of us ended up in the hospital because we couldn't look after each other (and mrs kitnut had the flu shot, I didn't and she's worse off than I am). I've just haven't had the mojo to get back to it yet. Consequently, nothing has got done since around Christmas and I wanted to finish at least the project I'm working on.

The Big Gimper:

--- Quote from: kitnut617 on January 28, 2017, 11:08:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: jcf on January 28, 2017, 12:47:36 PM ---I'd moderate the racing GB, and why not let Clear Your Workbench run
at will.

--- End quote ---

I'd make an attempt at the racing GB but not if it's mixed up with another GB. And I like the idea of an 'open-end' clear your bench GB. 

Mainly because of what happened to me during this years GB, both me and the missus got sick with a flu virus , I've had it for three weeks already and after the first week both of us ended up in the hospital because we couldn't look after each other (and mrs kitnut had the flu shot, I didn't and she's worse off than I am). I've just haven't had the mojo to get back to it yet. Consequently, nothing has got done since around Christmas and I wanted to finish at least the project I'm working on.

--- End quote ---

+1 on the 'open-end' clear your bench GB.  We could have a repeating 30 or 60 day check point and voting opportunity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version