General Category > New Model Kit News/Reviews

CZ Model

(1/2) > >>

Jeffry Fontaine:
Two new kits from CZ Model that will be available soon through PanzerShop:

SPOT-55 Fire fighting tracked vehicle (PS35C164HT)

BAT-2 Combat engineer vehicle (PS35C144HT)

Nice to see something utilitarian for a change but in this case the price may be the only real obstacle.  The fire-fighting tank conversion is quite the "swords into ploughshares" conversion. 

GTX_Admin:
Hmmm...interesting.

I wish I hadn't looked at the rest of their range though. :(

raafif:
lots of very nice stuff at Panzershop ... maybe when I win several million $$$ I'll get a few of those nice beasties.

Now that they've done the SPOT-55 will we see more Fire-Tanks (like those on T-64 chassis) in model form ???

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: raafif on October 16, 2013, 05:19:58 AM ---lots of very nice stuff at Panzershop ... maybe when I win several million $$$ I'll get a few of those nice beasties.

Now that they've done the SPOT-55 will we see more Fire-Tanks (like those on T-64 chassis) in model form ???
--- End quote ---
That same modification was also performed on retired Leopard I tank hulls.  It would be nice to see something mainstream done production-wise by any company to offer a kit in injection molded styrene with more reasonable pricing.  Or just build your own version based on what information is available.  The spray nozzles could be sourced from one of the fire truck models.  The more I see of these specialized fire fighting vehicles the more I like them.  I do have a couple of brochures I found on-line a while back in pdf format.  If you want a copy just eMail me and I will share them with you. 

Weaver:
All sorts of whiffy possibilities for other fire-fighting conversions, and they don't look too difficult either: basically a box on top instead of the turret.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version