General Category > New Model Kit News/Reviews

Gran Ltd. (granmodels.ru)

<< < (2/2)

Dr. YoKai:
 Nice stuff! I hope they get around to an SA-4 Ganef one of these days, but the HAWK offers a
 number of possibilities as well...

Jeffry Fontaine:
In-box review courtesy of Manuel Leyva has been uploaded to Modellversium.de showing all of the sprues for the Gran Ltd. 1:72nd scale S-125M Newa (NATO Code Name SA-3 GOA) kit number 7209 Nice model of the SA-3 quadruple missile launcher. 

Click on thumbnail image or html above to view.

Diavel:

--- Quote from: Jeffry Fontaine on December 29, 2012, 03:43:40 AM ---In-box review courtesy of Manuel Leyva has been uploaded to Modellversium.de showing all of the sprues for the Gran Ltd. 1:72nd scale S-125M Newa (NATO Code Name SA-3 GOA) kit number 7209 Nice model of the SA-3 quadruple missile launcher. 

--- End quote ---

I built one of these a few years ago, along with the Gaz APC's they do. The missile system went together easy enough but the vehicles were a bit on the awkward side especially the suspension and wheel fitment. They are however a nice addition to the limited Russian armour we get in 1/72nd scale. I have not seen any of these for sale for a while though, have they been re-released do you know Jeff?.
chris

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: Diavel on December 31, 2012, 02:16:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jeffry Fontaine on December 29, 2012, 03:43:40 AM ---In-box review courtesy of Manuel Leyva has been uploaded to Modellversium.de showing all of the sprues for the Gran Ltd. 1:72nd scale S-125M Newa (NATO Code Name SA-3 GOA) kit number 7209 Nice model of the SA-3 quadruple missile launcher. 

--- End quote ---
I built one of these a few years ago, along with the Gaz APC's they do. The missile system went together easy enough but the vehicles were a bit on the awkward side especially the suspension and wheel fitment. They are however a nice addition to the limited Russian armour we get in 1/72nd scale. I have not seen any of these for sale for a while though, have they been re-released do you know Jeff?.
chris
--- End quote ---

Not sure about availability.  Not really in my scope of interest except maybe using the SA-3 SAM shapes as some kind of air-launched missile on a larger scale aircraft subject.  I take it that Hannant's is not listing this kit on their web page? 

Diavel:
I don't know about Hannants stocking them Jeffery as I don't do business with them. I could ask Ivan at modelsua.com, he would be a good person to ask if these are still available, or the guys at Hobbyterra.The Gaz Vodniks are quite a small vehicle for what they are I meant to add.
Chris. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version