General Category > Looking for Kits, Parts, and Decals

Parts Bin

<< < (2/3) > >>

finsrin:
Yep,,,  pretty much looks like that.

Chickadee:
Hi Folks,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, I am pretty new to the forum.

I just wanted to let you know that there are a number of parts available at Spot On Designs.  The Odds and SODs range has a small range of radomes, engines, exhausts, etc available.  We are just setting the range up and we will be adding to the range in the next few weeks and months. 

https://spotondesigns.info/product-category/odds-and-sods

If there are any specific items that you are interested in, please PM me and I will let Joe know.

Have a great week

Karen 'Chickadee' McAllister
Spot On Designs

Gingie:
72nd or 48th Sepecat Jaguar main landing gear (struts, wheels).

Or similar "high ground clearance" landing gear..not sure what, but the Jaguar is the only one I can think of now. Open to ideas.

Its for a sci-fi dropship.

Jeffry Fontaine:

--- Quote from: Gingie on September 21, 2022, 03:51:23 AM ---72nd or 48th Sepecat Jaguar main landing gear (struts, wheels).

Or similar "high ground clearance" landing gear..not sure what, but the Jaguar is the only one I can think of now. Open to ideas.

Its for a sci-fi dropship.
--- End quote ---

I haz what you need.  But you have to take the entire box contents... 

2 X Fujimi 1/48th scale Mitsubishi T-2
2 X Fujimi 1/48th scale Mitsubishi F-1

You can have all of the above for postage.  The caveat is that certain parts have been stripped out to include the shoddy ordnance.  Everything is there to build the rest of the kit.  While Fujimi claims it is 1/48th scale, I am a bit skeptuical and consider these kits to be part of their 1/50th scale series due to the size of the cockpit bits. 

Gingie:
Awesome Jeff! Thanks!

I just need 2 left and 2 right struts. The kits you can save and build them "gear up"?

- Graeme

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version