Modelling > Bite Me! (or Tiger Mouth/Anything with a mouth) GB

Hawker Typhoon 1b Sharkmouth

(1/5) > >>

Robomog:
Hi All

Just another boring OOB that i will be doing in the background of the sptfire.

This fulfils a few want to do's i.e wanted to do a Typhoon, wanted to do another new tool Airfix kit after building the excellent Hurricane 1, wanted to do the only sharkmouth Typhoon after seeing it in a profile publication which Airfix have conveniently modelled in the new kit. So its a good excuse to start one here :smiley:

Here's the starting point

The detail is very good and you can open up the gun bays if you want.  i'm going to model them closed, wheels down and rocket armament

More when it happens

Mog
>^-.-^<

apophenia:
Now that is a shark's mouth!  ;D

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: apophenia on July 18, 2022, 05:39:13 AM ---Now that is a shark's mouth!  ;D

--- End quote ---

Better view:

CFBV

And in the real world:

Robomog:
Thanks for that chaps.

Now here's a conundrum,  the limited resources at my disposal show the sharkmouth with a red mouth or just the teeth as portrayed in the Airfix kit.

Its possible that it had both during its life, but does anyone have a definitive answer ?

Any info would be greatfully appreciated.

Mog
>^-.-^<

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: Robomog on July 19, 2022, 02:30:42 AM ---Thanks for that chaps.

Now here's a conundrum,  the limited resources at my disposal show the sharkmouth with a red mouth or just the teeth as portrayed in the Airfix kit.

Its possible that it had both during its life, but does anyone have a definitive answer ?

Any info would be greatfully appreciated.

Mog
>^-.-^<

--- End quote ---

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/311393-sharkmouth-typhoon-mouth-color/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version