Current and Finished Projects > Land

Strv 103 in RAAF Service - FINISHED - pic's pg. 1

<< < (6/6)

Gingie:

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on April 24, 2022, 11:06:51 AM ---Compared to the RAAF FV107 Scorpion;

OK, that's all, folks! Hope you enjoyed the show! :D

As usual, all constructive comments & criticisms welcomed. :smiley:

Cheers! :icon_beer:

Guy

--- End quote ---

Great job! I'm always blown away by the unexpectedly large size of the S-103.

Dr. YoKai:

--- Quote from: Frank3k on April 25, 2022, 10:37:05 PM ---The Strv 103C came out great! It looks like it can probably survive a sustained attack by coconut crabs.

What is that light tan color you used?

--- End quote ---

It is a dandy looking build-I keep thinking about putting legs on my Trumpeter 1/72 kit.

But can it survive the Yovian Highway Attack Crab?
Yo goes to the office by VileDr.Yo, on Flickr

Old Wombat:

--- Quote from: Gingie on May 01, 2022, 02:00:43 AM ---Great job! I'm always blown away by the unexpectedly large size of the S-103.

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't call it "large". Overall the Strv 103 is slightly smaller than the hull of a M1 Abrams or Challenger & the lack of a turret makes it considerably lower in profile.

--- Quote from: Frank3k on April 25, 2022, 10:37:05 PM ---What is that light tan color you used?

--- End quote ---

Sorry I missed this earlier, Frank. :-[

The colour is Tamiya XF-55 Deck Tan

--- Quote from: Dr. YoKai on May 17, 2022, 02:50:32 AM ---It is a dandy looking build-I keep thinking about putting legs on my Trumpeter 1/72 kit.

But can it survive the Yovian Highway Attack Crab?
Yo goes to the office by VileDr.Yo, on Flickr

--- End quote ---

Doc, it's in the service of the country with some of the nastiest, bitiest critters around, of course it can! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version