Notices > Forum Notices

Why is image insertion so bad on this board???

<< < (2/3) > >>

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: tiking on May 24, 2020, 02:57:47 AM ---Is there a limit of how big photos can be shared in one go? Sizes maybe?

--- End quote ---

Not if you are using an external hosting site. 

I have sent you a couple of PMs on this subject - let me know if that helps.

tiking:
Thanks. I just saw the first post. Fokti makes it easy. I just choose the photos I want and it shows the links that are needed to be inserted. All I do is copy the links and paste. I have been doing it all the time. It just it takes long time and I get messages if I try to copy many photos at one time.

GTX_Admin:
As per my PM, I have tried using your Fotki account and have had no issues.  Please PM me the exact step by step process you use and I might be able to spot the issue.

tiking:
1. I first click on the photos I want.
2. Then click show links.
3. Then the screen I've attached to this post comes up.
4. Then I just click on the window marked 'Selected classic forum codes:', which automatically copies all the photos I checked in the previous window.
5. Then I just start a thread or a quick reply and paste in the copied links in the reply or thread window. That's it.

kitnut617:
I think when you insert your photo you then have to use the insert image icon, the one next to the red circle one on the second row when you're writing your post. You copy your code from the hosting site, paste it into your post, then highlight the whole code, then click on the insert image icon. That should then add IMG to both ends of the code line. I think you can only do this one photo at a time though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version