Modelling > Scenarios

RAAF chooses quanity over quality

<< < (2/5) > >>

Volkodav:

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on August 19, 2013, 11:36:14 PM ---Crusader? We'd need a new carrier or two.

:)

Guy

--- End quote ---

;)

KiwiZac:
I really like the idea of RAAF Victors. Now that Airfix is coming out with a bomber kit I'm all interested in this as an idea. Anyone have any suggestions for paint schemes? I'm not at all keen on anti-flash white.

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: KiwiZac on November 12, 2015, 09:34:12 AM ---I really like the idea of RAAF Victors. Now that Airfix is coming out with a bomber kit I'm all interested in this as an idea. Anyone have any suggestions for paint schemes? I'm not at all keen on anti-flash white.

--- End quote ---

Some advanced RAAF Victors John did for me a while back.  All crew would have ejection seats + there are uprated engines, external bomb pods and tail gun:

Schemes are based upon real world schemes worn by RAAF Canberras and other platforms

Volkodav:
 :)

M.A.D:
What about CAC in collaboration with NAA builds the NAA Sabre 45 / Advanced F-86 Day Fighter, with a new 45-degree swept wing design, slightly longer fuselage...
CAC, with its extensive expensive gained from its CA-27 modification incorporates an afterburning Rolls Royce Avon engine and two ADEN 30mm cannons...
In essence, the RAAF would be doing what the Soviets did with the MiG-15 to MiG-17 evolution.
So the RAAF acquires a progressive Mach 1.0 capable fighter, without the quantum technical leap they had to go through with the CA-27 to Mirage IIIO
As a consequence, when the RAAF eventually gains a more 'popular' and 'trending' Mach 2.0 fighter, these Sabre 45/Advanced F-86 Day Fighter derivative are still capable fighter's which in turn replace the now obsolete CA-27 Avon Sabre in RAAF Malita Squadrons...

MAD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version