Current and Finished Projects > Profiles and Pixels

Gekko1's RNZAF TA-4K+ Camouflage/Markings Scheme Poll

<< < (2/3) > >>

Empty Handed:
Reverse Ghost for me but they all have their charm!

apophenia:
I like roundels too but, IMHO, those stand-along lo-viz Kiwis are sharp!

Gekko1:
Thanks for your responses so far guys. It's funny how when I do profiles I occasionally have an 'accident'. The Reverse Ghost is one such accident. But as soon as it happened I immediately liked it!

I'm curious about people's preference for the RNZAF roundel compared to just the Kiwi on its own. So I can understand better what you guys would prefer, what is it about a roundel that you like so much?

I figured the Dolphin scheme would be popular. That scheme took me the longest to get right. I was playing around with that one for three days! There is another one, very similar to the F-16 that I'll put up at a later date.

Cheers

Richard.

Scooterman:

--- Quote from: Gekko1 on January 20, 2012, 10:47:33 AM ---I'm curious about people's preference for the RNZAF roundel compared to just the Kiwi on its own. So I can understand better what you guys would prefer, what is it about a roundel that you like so much?

--- End quote ---

To me it looks like something that was 'zapped' instead of something more 'official'.  Also seems to get lost amongst squadron/maint stencils.  I feel the same about the Australians doing it. 

Gekko1:
OK guys, here's the A-4K Kahu+ single seaters of No. 75 Squadron. Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Richard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version