Modelling > Other

Figures

(1/6) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Hi folks,

A thread for your figurine (or similar) ideas and inspiration.

To start with, I was just wondering about an the following idea.  What if one took a scene/kit like this:

But re-did it to show Wehrmacht or Waffen SS troops climbing atop the Kremlin to raise the NAZI flag?

Would certainly get some comments at model shows. >:D

Regards,

Greg

Weaver:
I have a 1/16th Mini-Art Roman Legionary and Musketeer on stock, with the intention of doing a modernised Legionary at some point. The original intention was to do him 1960s (just using the Musketeer for trousered legs and convertible boots) and give him a radio, SMG etc... However 1/16th accesories are either hard to come by or expensive (I have picked up a few), an alternative would be to use ALL the Musketeer's gear to make him a 17th century Legionary....

I also have a couple of 28mm "Getchen the Sniper" figures plus another different one (can't recall the manufacturer) as a "boot donor", which should allow me to make a fairly decent Tank Girl at some point. However Getchen has a full head of hair, so to achieve this I'll have to become the first person to ever give Tank Girl a haircut with a Dremel, and if that doesn't scare you, then you really, really DON'T know Tank Girl...... :o ;)

GTX_Admin:
Good luck!

Silver Fox:
The descendant of the Roman Legionnaire is a modern riot-police squad member....

So, why not dress a Legionairre as a riot cop?

Black armour with POLICE markings, window in the shield, sidearm, quick cuffs and gas mask. Keep as many distinctive Roman elements as possible... including the short sword.
"You have been ordered to disperse! This can be carried out on a collective or individual basis. The Legion will advance!"  :)

Logan Hartke:

--- Quote from: Silver Fox on March 27, 2012, 05:12:16 AM ---The descendant of the Roman Legionnaire is a modern riot-police squad member....

So, why not dress a Legionairre as a riot cop?

Black armour with POLICE markings, window in the shield, sidearm, quick cuffs and gas mask. Keep as many distinctive Roman elements as possible... including the short sword.
"You have been ordered to disperse! This can be carried out on a collective or individual basis. The Legion will advance!"  :)

--- End quote ---

Been playing Civ 5?   ;)

Cheers,

Logan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version