Modelling > In the Service of Her Majesty GB

In the Service of Her Majesty Group Build - Poll

(1/2) > >>

robunos:
This is the Poll for the 'In the Service of Her Majesty' Group Build.
You have Three votes each, and the Poll runs for 14 days from today, the 28th December.
'Vote Early, and Vote Often' . . .   ;)

cheers,
Robin.

robunos:
Just over a week left before the end of the Poll . . .

cheers,
Robin.

perttime:
Voted.
Totally missed the poll before. It might be more visible as a sticky?

robunos:
Good idea . . . Done !   :D

cheers,
Robin.

robunos:

Well . . .
First off, an apology all round, due to the excesses of the Festive Season (or should that be Festerous Season ?) I totally forgot about this Poll . . . :-[
Anyway, better late than never, so, without further ado, here are the results of the Group Build.
First, the physical Builds, and in First Place, and very well deserved, is the :-

Hawker Siddeley (Kingston) P.1202-9 ”Hobby” by MAT. A suberb conversion/scratchbuild. A worthy winner.

In Second Place, and my own humble effort is the :-

BAC Concorde CC Mk.1 - aka 'The Sexy Sisters' . . . by Robunos. Thanks, Gents, I'll say no more . . .

and in Third Place :-

Hawker Siddley Dominie T.1 to HRH Carrier by Robomog. A very fine model, especially condiering the problems encountered during construction (see Build Thread).

And now the Digital Creations, in First Place is :-

Helicopters and tram by raafif. Well executed, and a clever idea within the Group Build theme.

In Second Place is :-

BAe 225 Dominion VIP Transport by apophenia. Another one from the Master, what more is there to say ?

and, finally, in joint Third Place are :-

NAA Sabre and Vought F-8 Crusader both by Jonesthetank. Two of a number of entries by Jonesthetank, all equally as good, these two just edged the others out.

Well done all, and thanks for participating . . .

cheers,
Robin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version