Current and Finished Projects > Profiles and Pixels

Wyrmshadow's Assorted Whifs

(1/36) > >>

Wyrmshadow:
Only found the board a week ago. I haven't done much in the way of creative design in many months until recently.

So I thought I'd start off with something I kit bashed together last night.

M1A2 TUSK.. in Euro-Nato woodland cammo instead of the boring desert.

I took many different Abrams models to put it together. Trouble was, the individual authors must have used different plans to work from because nothing lined up between them.

And to think they were selling this terrible model for $68 online. http://www.meshfactory.com/shop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_38_42&products_id=309

AGRA:
Did you stick the L55 120mm tube onto it? Or am I just seeing it longer via perspective? Anyway it looks great. If you want to Whif it up change the green for tan and the brown for green and you've got an Australian Army Abrams (or close enough).

GTX_Admin:
Nice to see your work again!

Wyrmshadow:

--- Quote from: AGRA on May 17, 2012, 05:15:36 PM ---Did you stick the L55 120mm tube onto it? Or am I just seeing it longer via perspective? Anyway it looks great. If you want to Whif it up change the green for tan and the brown for green and you've got an Australian Army Abrams (or close enough).

--- End quote ---
That's somewhere down the road if I have some good overall pictures, including top view. I'm not sure about the gun, it's what came with the model, no ID on it.

Wyrmshadow:
nothing *new, just reposting some older work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version