General Category > Good/Bad Trader Alerts

Swedish Decals

(1/1)

elmayerle:
Looking for some 1/72 Swedish decals for the Hawker Hunter, I came across a company with a fascinating selection, Moose Republic Decals.  They are carried by Rebell Hobby in Sweden and I will let y'all know what they are like after no set arrives.

The Big Gimper:

--- Quote from: elmayerle on December 01, 2023, 11:58:05 AM ---Looking for some 1/72 Swedish decals for the Hawker Hunter, I came across a company with a fascinating selection, Moose Republic Decals.  They are carried by Rebell Hobby in Sweden and I will let y'all know what they are like after no set arrives.

--- End quote ---

I have some Moose's for my 1/72 Spitfires.

I just checked Hannants. They have lots of Moose's but not the 1/72 Hunter sheet.

Old Wombat:
That's a lot of Mooses! :icon_surprised:

But, apparently, there should be more Mooses because some Mooses aren't there. :o

;)

elmayerle:

--- Quote from: The Big Gimper on December 02, 2023, 04:08:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: elmayerle on December 01, 2023, 11:58:05 AM ---Looking for some 1/72 Swedish decals for the Hawker Hunter, I came across a company with a fascinating selection, Moose Republic Decals.  They are carried by Rebell Hobby in Sweden and I will let y'all know what they are like after no set arrives.

--- End quote ---

I have some Moose's for my 1/72 Spitfires.

I just checked Hannants. They have lots of Moose's but not the 1/72 Hunter sheet.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I had to go through Rebell Hobby for mine.

elmayerle:
I got my Hunter decal sheets.  Each set has enough to do one of 10 different aircraft, including early and late "Acro Hunter" team markings.  Beautiful decals.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version