Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2014 GB Calendar

(1/9) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Folks,

The 2014 GB proposed dates with some GB overlap are:

* Space GB (both Scifi and Real): 15 Jan - 15 Apr (possible extension to 30 Apr if demand requires it)
* Snoops, Sensors, Spooks, & Spies etc GB: 1 Apr - 30 Jun (with possible extension to 15 Jul if demand requires it)
* Room for possible short, 1 month GB - not yet defined but we can decide closer to time  Anything but military GB:  1 Jul - 21 Sep
* WWI GB (includes Extended and Alternate WWIs): 28 Jul – 11 Nov, thus matching the real start/end dates of the war
* Book/Movie GB: 1 Nov - 31 Dec (with possible extension to 31 Jan 2015)
Note that I still like the idea of having some sort of "clear your Workbench" GB at the end of each year in order to provide some impetus to finish off projects.  I will go with what people want here though.

finsrin:
When browsing the stash during holidays I got flash of two core kits as base of concept for Snoops, Sensors, Spooks, & Spies.
Will need at least a third kit or partial scratch building.  Plenty time for closer look to decide if doable.

With a recent purchase came another build concept.  Also need to take a close look at concept.  Decide which way to go.

kitnut617:
I'm going to make a big effort to get in on the Snoops, Sensors etc one  but I will have to do some house reno's at the same time, we have our neices staying with us who are coming for 8 weeks so I've got to get the room finished otherwise SWMBO will not be ------------------ lets say the doghouse wouldn't be far enough away --  :-\

The Big Gimper:

--- Quote from: kitnut617 on February 22, 2014, 10:38:55 PM ---I'm going to make a big effort to get in on the Snoops, Sensors etc one  but I will have to do some house reno's at the same time, we have our neices staying with us who are coming for 8 weeks so I've got to get the room finished otherwise SWMBO will not be ------------------ lets say the doghouse wouldn't be far enough away --  :-\

--- End quote ---

Can you stow away in the compressor shed you designed. That will be 600 miles away. 

kitnut617:

--- Quote from: The Big Gimper on February 22, 2014, 11:57:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: kitnut617 on February 22, 2014, 10:38:55 PM ---I'm going to make a big effort to get in on the Snoops, Sensors etc one  but I will have to do some house reno's at the same time, we have our neices staying with us who are coming for 8 weeks so I've got to get the room finished otherwise SWMBO will not be ------------------ lets say the doghouse wouldn't be far enough away --  :-\

--- End quote ---

Can you stow away in the compressor shed you designed. That will be 600 miles away.

--- End quote ---

Might have too if the room doesn't get finished ---   ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version