Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

2014 Season GB Lineup

(1/9) > >>

Logan Hartke:
What kind of GBs can we look forward to for the coming year?  I hope to wrap up my last two profiles for this GB, then start work on some other items, but I like to try and coordinate those with a GB theme when possible.  I was just wondering what GB we'll have up in January.

Cheers,

Logan

Volkodav:
David Brins book "Earth" has some potential in particular "includes a war pitting most of the Earth against Switzerland, fueled by outrage over the Swiss allowing generations of kleptocrats to hide their stolen wealth in the country's banks."  The fall out of this war is Switzerland in nuked and left uninhabitable with the surviving Swiss population creating floating cities living on and by the sea.

I do like the term kleptocrat, i.e. institutionalised corruption and thievery.

PR19_Kit:

--- Quote from: Volkodav on November 28, 2013, 10:32:54 AM ---I do like the term kleptocrat, i.e. institutionalised corruption and thievery.

--- End quote ---

Oh, you mean Government?  ;)

Volkodav:
Yes but also big business behind government

For the actual build I was thinking of the floating facilities / sea bases, ships, aircraft, commerce related platforms etc.  Basically water world but with a better, almost Roma or Zionist flavour, back story; driven out, ostracised, disenfranchised but still proud and defiant doing more than just surviving.

GTX_Admin:
Will get something up soon re this.  One I can say I would like to see is a WW1 themed GB...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version