Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

GB Voting

(1/3) > >>

Logan Hartke:
Since the prize actually goes to a person, can we either vote on a per-user or per-team basis?  I just don't want to see people that submit 2-3 entries for a GB essentially penalized by having the votes spread out among their entries.   The voting can be considered to be a vote for that person's effort in the GB, moreso than the merit of their individual works.

What do people think of this?

Cheers,

Logan

GTX_Admin:
Makes sense to me - people who do submit multiple entries do tend to have their votes spread.  I am happy to hear other's comments though.

kitnut617:
I like Logan's idea, because if we take BdB as an example, trying to choose one of his creations he enters into a GB, it's very hard.

But there's another example of a character on another forum who loves to swamp a GB with a bunch of projects, and while his ideas are generally very interesting, the execution of said projects are a lot to be desired.  But on occasion he does do a real cracker, so Logan's idea doesn't really work here.  I thought the idea of voting for a particular subject is because it really creates a stir as to how it appears to the person looking at it, the others might not. 

Just my 10 cents worth ----

ysi_maniac:
So: one price for best model and one price for best modeller ??? :)

Claymore:
Prizes?  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version