Current and Finished Projects > Aero-space

AXU's whif models

(1/4) > >>

AXOR:
Hi all
First I'll present M-IL-32.It's made from Easy Model MiG-3,some parts of IL-2 and scratch. To simulate jet engines I used parts of a pen,not so realistic but works for me.

Messerschmitt Bf-109 G6 early,1/72 HobbyBoss,not so impressive but it was interesting to imagine a different camo for Romanian Bf's

Hurricane Mk II from Hobby Boss  1/72 called Hurri-C-LanceR...
I was inspired by the camo of the romanian MIG 21 Lancer-C

Now a mix of IL-2(fuselage),parts from SU-15,MiG-29(stabilizers and directions),P-51 bazooka and scrach

Alex

Logan Hartke:
I LOVE that first MiG-3-based aircraft.  It has such a fantastic comic book-based look to it.

Cheers,

Logan

GTX_Admin:
Great work Alex.

--- Quote ---To simulate jet engines I used parts of a pen,not so realistic but works for me
--- End quote ---

Works for me too.

--- Quote ---not so impressive but it was interesting to imagine a different camo for Romanian Bf's
--- End quote ---

Are you kidding?  The camo scheme/paint job is extremely impressive.  Hand or airbrush?

Regards,

Greg

Tophe:

--- Quote from: Logan Hartke on December 30, 2011, 12:44:24 AM ---I LOVE that first MiG-3-based aircraft.  It has such a fantastic comic book-based look to it.

--- End quote ---
My feeling is the same :in-love:
and the rest of the collection is pleasant too

AXOR:
Thanks guys !

--- Quote from: GTX_Admin on December 30, 2011, 01:57:58 AM ---Hand or airbrush?

--- End quote ---
I don't have an airbrush (yet),so all my models are hand painted.

Alex

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version