General Category > Looking for Kits, Parts, and Decals

LF: 72nd scale F-86K Fuselage Parts

(1/1)

elmayerle:
I'm unlikely to find one, but if anyone has a spare 1/72 F-86K fuselage, I'm interested in one.

finsrin:
Know a couple 1/72 F-86D are in depths of stash somewhere.
Don't recall having or ever seeing a F-86K kit.

finsrin:

--- Quote from: raafif on October 25, 2012, 12:59:04 PM ---looking for a pair of 1/72nd F-104 tip-tanks for a project .... without them the base kit will remain shrink-wrapped :(

--- End quote ---

They are on sprue in front of computer screen right now.  How about that !
PM me with address - will mail.

kitnut617:

--- Quote from: elmayerle on October 25, 2012, 11:34:30 AM ---I'm unlikely to find one, but if anyone has a spare 1/72 F-86K fuselage, I'm interested in one.

--- End quote ---

I have a Tauro 1/72 Fiat F-86K in the stash, it's resin.  If you can't find one anywhere else I could let this one go.  Just got to find it thats all ---  :-X

elmayerle:

--- Quote from: kitnut617 on October 25, 2012, 08:09:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: elmayerle on October 25, 2012, 11:34:30 AM ---I'm unlikely to find one, but if anyone has a spare 1/72 F-86K fuselage, I'm interested in one.

--- End quote ---

I have a Tauro 1/72 Fiat F-86K in the stash, it's resin.  If you can't find one anywhere else I could let this one go.  Just got to find it thats all ---  :-X

--- End quote ---
Tell me about it.  Excavating something from my remote southern stash area would be a chore, starting with the near-two-hour drive just to get there and then digging through a lot of boxes to find something.  Still, I may yet need to do so to find a few things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version