Modelling > Fire fighting GB

2020 Firefighting Group Build Rules and Regulations

(1/3) > >>

LemonJello:
Time to kick off a Group Build focused on those that "Put the Wet Stuff on the Red Stuff"

Here are the rules:

1. The Group Build will run from 1 April, 2020 until 30 June, 2020.
    1a. A 2 week extension may be granted for sifting through debris and ashes for any lingering hot spots that need quenching.

2. Have fun!

3. All manner of fire-fighting equipment/apparatuses (apparati?) are welcome, from all nationalities, environments, theaters and time frames in the milieu of your preference: physical/3D, pixel/2D, even in Smell-O-Vision if you can pull it off.

4. If in doubt, ask the moderator for clarification.

5. Hottest entries will be put to a vote of the membership to see who gets to be Chief of the Whif Fire Brigade.

6. See rule #2.

So get to it! You're burning the clock as of right now!

kitnut617:
I'm wondering if I could continue with this build I started way back in 2012. What you see in the thread I have going is where it's at today. The photos that show it assembled, is where I have taped it together, either for photos or so I can get a visual on what I was doing. The wing though has been all glued.

http://beyondthesprues.com/Forum/index.php?topic=1235.0

LemonJello:
After careful consideration, you've been approved to proceed! Welcome to the 2020 Fire Fighting GB.

Old Wombat:
I'll try to get an entry in but my current build speed is so glacial I'm being overtaken by tectonic plates! :o :icon_crap:

kitnut617:

--- Quote from: LemonJello on April 02, 2020, 08:06:03 AM ---After careful consideration, you've been approved to proceed! Welcome to the 2020 Fire Fighting GB.

--- End quote ---

Thanks LJ, I'll ask the moderators to move the thread to the GB.

I'll take some new photos of the box of bits and post them so everyone can see where I'm restarting the project.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version