Modelling > Beasts of Burden' (Transport/Airliners etc) GB: 1 Apr - 30 Jun

A Waterbombing Gannet

<< < (2/12) > >>

Robomog:
Hi kerrick

Some good ideas there but they are extracting the urine on the cost of  postage to the UK,  $14 for something you can stick in a stiff envelope is a bit extravagant

I will try and find an outlet over here

Thx

Mog
>^-.-^<

Frank3k:
This is going to look awesome! Are you going to keep all three stations, or delete the guy in the back?

kitnut617:
I may be wrong, but I don't think you can buy Draw Decals anywhere else other than from the man ---

Robomog:
Hi all

Frank3k:- yep going to keep  all three flying stations in line with the air sea rescue secondary role, also the aircraft could function as an operations coordinator in its primary role.

I was tempted to remove the rear crew station to make room for additional water capacity but reasoned that the additional weight of water would push the centre of gravity too far backwards. I suppose I could have converted it to a tail sitter with the tail wheel installed where the arrester hook  came out, but I like the Gannet too much and wanted to keep its nose wheel stance.

Kitnut617 :- bang on, Blackbird Models carry a selection of Draw Decals but sadly the ones I wanted are out of stock or not stocked at all, curses !

I will raid my decal stash or have a go at creating my own.

Thanks for looking..........

Mog
>^-.-^<

apophenia:
Great concept! Most waterbombers end up looking like a pregnant perch and the Gannet is already there  ;D

Looking forward to this  :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version