Modelling > It's the End of the World as We Know It! GB

The End of the World Extended?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Brian da Basher:

--- Quote from: Cliffy B on October 21, 2012, 10:30:57 AM ---With an extension I might actually be able to submit something.  This build is looking pretty darn thin guys.  Maybe a longer extension would be better?

--- End quote ---

I can see if a longer extension is possible. How much more time do you think you need?

Brian da Basher

Brian da Basher:
The World will now end on Nov. 11th!

You made your voices heard! The ITEOTWAWKI GB deadline has been extended! You now have until 11:59 PM (in your time zone) on November 11th to get your entry posted!

Let's see how many Apocalypses we can get!

Brian da Basher & The Zod

ChernayaAkula:
You really are a lousy "end of the world" prophet, Brian! You announced the date, but forgot to mention an address for the cheques or a bank account for donations from those who would like to know how they could be saved! If you don't make millions from predicting the end of the world, you're doin' it wrong!  ;D

Brian da Basher:

--- Quote from: ChernayaAkula on October 31, 2012, 07:30:35 AM ---You really are a lousy "end of the world" prophet, Brian! You announced the date, but forgot to mention an address for the cheques or a bank account for donations from those who would like to know how they could be saved! If you don't make millions from predicting the end of the world, you're doin' it wrong!  ;D

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry. The time I spent immersed in Buddhism as a young man has removed materialism from my concept of the apocalypse.

I have failed utterly.

:icon_sueno:

But it's not too late for you to survive and succeed! Just pay-pal $49.95 to Brian@SpatLovers.com to find out how!

Seriously though, if any of you guys need more time beyond Nov. 11th, speak up!

The rumor is that the end could be postponed longer...

Brian da Basher

TerryCampion:
Thank you.... >:D :-\ >:D :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version