Modelling > It's the End of the World as We Know It! GB

Inspired to "End It All"? Post here!

<< < (2/15) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Possible inspiration for a South Pacific start to the end of the world...Story

jcf:
Brian,
as hard as it may be to believe, Damnation Alley was a big, budget theatrical release and it was supposed to be 20th Century Fox's summer blockbuster for 1977. Their second-string release for the year was one in which they had little confidence. You may know that one as it made stars of Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford.
 ;D

... and that my friends is the definition of irony.
 :icon_fsm:

GTX_Admin:
Well, you pick a couple of no-names and then see what you can get I suppose... ;D

Brian da Basher:

--- Quote from: jcf on September 01, 2012, 04:16:01 AM ---Brian,
as hard as it may be to believe, Damnation Alley was a big, budget theatrical release and it was supposed to be 20th Century Fox's summer blockbuster for 1977. Their second-string release for the year was one in which they had little confidence. You may know that one as it made stars of Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford.
 ;D

... and that my friends is the definition of irony.
 :icon_fsm:

--- End quote ---

Wow I never knew that! I remember Damnation Alley being hyped hard before it aired on NBC I think it was.

Screwy as it is,  I remember when that dog of a flick "Inchon" came out...

Thank you, Mr JCF!

Gentlemen, we're fast approaching the starting line. In fact, some of you are already there!

Brian da Basher

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: Brian da Basher on September 01, 2012, 07:06:43 AM ---
Gentlemen, we're fast approaching the starting line. In fact, some of you are already there!

--- End quote ---

Well past...and off and running.  I just hope work will let me have the time to finish what I plan...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version