Modelling > Falklands War/Guerra de las Malvinas 30yr Tribute GB

Vote on your favourite Entry

<< < (2/5) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Fair points.  I think the overall problem here was that there just weren't enough entries to try to split the voting up.  I also tried to merge some people's entries into one that should actually give some advantage (too many entries from one person could actually end up diluting their votes if counted as separate entries) - this was something raised in earlier GBs.

As for Brad (aka Scooterman), I have had some contact with him but until his computer is back up and running he is unfortunately limited in what he can do.  I did speak to him about what he wanted to do in relation to the voting before putting the Poll up.

All that said, the voting is actually pretty even running across the board right now...

GTX_Admin:
Need some more votes here folks.  There have only been 9 votes cast and the competition is tight.  A week to go.

GTX_Admin:
Wel, we're up to 12 votes and an early leader has suddenly been overtaken.  Voting is still extremely close though so we need more people to vote.

GTX_Admin:
More votes!! We need more Votes!!! MORE!!! >:(

GTX_Admin:
Only another day or so to go and the votes are tied!!!  Come on people, we need some tie breaking!!! >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version