Modelling > Falklands War/Guerra de las Malvinas 30yr Tribute GB

RULES!

(1/5) > >>

Scooterman:
OK gang, here be the rules.

1) Dates-from now (April 2) thru 14 June.
>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

EXTENDED UNTIL JUNE 30th.

2) Anything flying, driving or swimming is fair game.  The timeframe doesn't have to be the Spring of 1982.  Before '82, present, or near future.   When in doubt, ASK!

3) There is no rule 3.  Never was, never will be.  Don't even ask what happened.

4) If enough entries warrant it, there will be separate categories for stories, profiles and the physical.

5) Prize(s) will be awarded.  Haven't figured out what yet, but I'm sure I can come up with something.

I think that's simple enough.  Don't want to muddy the water too much, but I think the subject pretty much sets the guidelines.

Remember, if you have any questions, please ask!

Good luck y'all.

GTX_Admin:
Well I am thinking of both a story and a physical model...they won't be related either.

JP Vieira:
How about itens (aircraft or other) that were never used or even considered by the two parts? I hope these will be allowed becasue I already started on something on tghese lines

Scooterman:

--- Quote from: JP Vieira on April 03, 2012, 05:10:22 AM ---How about itens (aircraft or other) that were never used or even considered by the two parts? I hope these will be allowed becasue I already started on something on tghese lines

--- End quote ---
Drop me a PM with what you're thinking, JP. That way it stays under wraps! :icon_ninja:

GTX_Admin:
What about Falklands Wars in slightly different eras?  E.g. One in the late'40s (lots of ex German stuff) or in the '90s ( SHAR FA.2s instead of FRS.1s) or even future (F-35s)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version