Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

Longer Group Builds?

<< < (5/7) > >>

kitnut617:
The amount of people who voted to extend the GB's should give a clue as to why the GB's are not attracting people. And the same people seem to be the only ones joining a GB too.

For me, for the last few years has seen way to many wacky GB titles ----- just not my scene I guess ----  But for me GB's are a thing of the past I'm afraid, I can hardly build a model due to my hands not working properly --

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: ysi_maniac on September 12, 2022, 12:02:47 PM ---.... Then, why last GBs have been 2 months long?

--- End quote ---

Not sure - though happy to make longer.

GTX_Admin:

--- Quote from: Volkodav on September 12, 2022, 05:03:57 PM ---How about 12 months long?  we have a twelve-month build starting each month and finishing the same month next year.

--- End quote ---

I fear that would risk people losing interest.  That said, am happy to entertain longer durations.

kim margosein:
How about split some difference?  How about a 3 month group build with a build starting every six weeks?    We're not scratchbuilding the HMS Victory here.  This would give us some time to clear our workbenches* and figure out what to build.

*I can't set aside an unfinished project.   For me, the road to Hell is paved with unfinished models.  But that's me.

Volkodav:

--- Quote from: Old Wombat on September 12, 2022, 09:15:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Volkodav on September 12, 2022, 05:03:57 PM ---How about 12 months long?  we have a twelve-month build starting each month and finishing the same month next year.

--- End quote ---

Ah, you hope to get something finished in a GB, Paul? ??? ;)

--- End quote ---

One day!

The new house will help, well the two garages will anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version