Modelling > Group and Themed Builds

Ideas and Suggestions for GBs/Themed Builds

<< < (125/154) > >>

finsrin:
AUKUS GB - i.e. Australian/UK/USA   and   Maritime Patrol GB    :smiley:

apophenia:

--- Quote from: finsrin on December 12, 2021, 04:31:30 AM ---AUKUS GB - i.e. Australian/UK/USA   and   Maritime Patrol GB    :smiley:

--- End quote ---

I like it!  :smiley:

GTX_Admin:
Some additional ideas:

Ideas with an anniversary theme:

* British Empire/Commonwealth GB - based on the fact that in 1922, the British Empire reached its largest extent, covering a quarter of the world and ruling over one in four people on Earth.
* USSR GB - based on the fact that the USSR officially came into existence in 1922
* Washington Naval Treaty (or lack thereof) GB - based on the fact that the Washington Naval Treaty was officially signed in 1922
* China-America Allied GB - Based upon U.S. President Richard Nixon's unprecedented visit to the People's Republic of China
* McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle GB - based upon 1972 first flight, some 50yrs ago.
* M.A.S.H./Korean War GB - based upon the first run of the M.A.S.H. TV show in 1972

GTX_Admin:
Other random ideas:

* Ancient empires still alive GB - basically the modern nations are not formed but rather the likes of the Romans, Aztecs and others remain today
* Roaring Twenties GB - i.e. something with a 1920s theme
* Non-nuclear weapons WW3 GB - basically WW# but where nukes, for whatever reason, are not used

GTX_Admin:
Marine Corp GB - and not just USMC but Australian, British etc....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version