Notices > Forum Notices

How do you view this forum?

(1/4) > >>

GTX_Admin:
Folks,

A little research if I may:  How do you view this forum?  Specifically, when you log in, do you only go to one particular area or do you go through all areas? 

Do you use the "show unread posts" or " show new replies" functions?

Is there anything we can do to improve things in this regard?

Regards,

Greg

Logan Hartke:
Profiles section is the priority for me, but I do read every thread on the forum.  I mainly use unread posts to keep up with everything on a daily basis.  I also have a couple of threads set to notify me when there are replies.

Cheers,

Logan

Doom!:

--- Quote from: Logan Hartke on January 02, 2012, 12:53:49 PM ---Profiles section is the priority for me, but I do read every thread on the forum.  I mainly use unread posts to keep up with everything on a daily basis.  I also have a couple of threads set to notify me when there are replies.

Cheers,

Logan

--- End quote ---

Same for me, when I have more time I browse everthing but when time is limited I use the"unread messages" feature.

Maverick:
I concur with my esteemed colleagues regarding use of the forum.  Profiles, new unread posts & tagged posts are my format.

Regards,

John

Litvyak:
Most often - show unread posts. On occasion I'll browse through at random. (This applies to ALL fora I'm on!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version